Hyde Park Factory - Bldg F(Low Bay)
The first building constructed, it served as the company foundry(iron & brass) until 1919 when it was converted to large fan manufacturing. The tall track-side windows were originally bin openings where foundry material was delivered. Their extensive metalworking capacities included presses, metal shears, rollers and frequent welding of specialty metals such as inconnel, aluminum and stainless steels. All the large fans were built here.
The building is owned by J.R.Stearns, a metal fabrication company.