Hyde Park Factory - Bldg B
The electrical/testing building consisted of a third floor electrical department, where electric motors were built until the company was sold in 1945, a two-story craneway, a steam testing pad and an east side shipping rail spur. Under Westinghouse, the top two floors were used as storage and administrative offices. The ground floor was used as the main shipping area until closure.
The Academy of the Pacific Rim charter school now owns it.